This role forms an integral part of HR and sits within the HR Operations team. The role requires someone with Policies and Procedures experience as well as general systems experience and who will work closely with the Business in terms of maximising efficiencies across the HR Operations area.
- Issuing of Contracts on a bi-annual basis to trainees coming out of training contract via HotDocs/DocuSign systems
- Working closely with the HR administrator in terms of high volume SAP day to day transactional work – joiners/leavers/transfers/promotions etc.
- This role would also handle any changes to the HR Intranet site, managing ongoing changes as they arise from a legislative perspective and ensuring all updates are reflected accurately on the KPMG Policies webpage.
- The ideal candidate should have strong People Skills, be proficient in their technical abilities, and their attention to detail should be at the highest level possible. They should also have a genuine interest in working with and supporting internal systems with a view to maximising reporting capabilities across our flexible working initiatives.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proficiency in SAP desirable
- Excellent internal client-service skills, providing a welcoming and helpful attitude at all times
- Maintaining independence, confidentiality and discretion in a professional capacity at all times
- Exceptional attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ideally 3 years’ experience in a HR role
- Experience in the area of HR Policies and procedures
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A