We are looking for a Project Management Trainee for a six months traineeship to assist in managing compliance engagements for globally outsourced clients within our Project Management Office (PMO) team.
- Monitoring and maintaining KPMG compliance collaboration space to secure it is up-to-date and liaising with the relevant KPMG and Client stakeholders to fill the gaps as needed;
- Assist PMO Client Manager to ensure effective coordination, collaboration and communication with and between action owners and stakeholders;
- Support in coordinating change management and process improvement projects;
- Support in reporting and invoicing tasks;
- Acting as a point of contact for client’s PMO services.
- An eye for the detail but ability to connect this into the “big picture”
- Being proactive and prioritizing actions
- Tolerance to cope with the dynamics of changing environments
- Positive attitude, and good communication and cooperation skills
- Accounting and tax knowledge are an advantage
- Working language is English and Finnish is an advantage
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A