Website Jumeirah Group
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
- To ensure that inventoried items are stored properly and issued in rotation to minimise wastage and spoilage.
- To implement all operating and control procedures to ensure that movement of goods into and within the hotel is properly accounted for.
- To obtain and co-ordinate all product and purchase specifications from the various Heads of Department.
- To prepare purchase specifications for food items in conjunction with the Executive Chef.
- To establish inventory items and par stock levels.
- To ensure that proper operating standards are adhered to in the areas of purchasing, receiving and stores.
- To ensure that each department in the hotel receives goods and services as required and to the standards they require as soon as possible.
- To be responsible for every aspect of purchasing, receiving, storage and distribution of goods within the hotel. Goods include Food, Beverage, FF&E and other consumables.
- To ensure that the hotel expenses are minimised through the use of effective purchasing and by obtaining the most competitive prices for goods and services.
- To keep inventories as low as possible to properly supply the operations needs and maximise inventory turnover.
- Dry cleaning of uniforms / office attire
- 28 days paid annual leave including bank holidays
- Extra day of holiday for significant birthdays
- 50% off all Jumeirah restaurants and bars
- Generous discounted Jumeirah hotel rates
- Interest free season ticket loan
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A