Website Jumeirah Group
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
- Using any machinery, equipment or dangerous substance is used in accordance with training and instruction received
- Policing the beach, ensuring that no unauthorized people should enter the club premises.
- Maintain excellent levels of fitness as required for lifesaving responsibilities.
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance and good command of spoken English.
- Be aware of the fire and safety regulations and procedures at the hotel and know the evacuation procedure and the location of the evacuation meeting point.
- To understand and follow all Ellis & Associates guidelines, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Hotel Standard Operating Procedures and Emergency Actions Plans in order to have in-depth knowledge of the operational requirements and protocol.
- Ensure the safety of members and guests swimming in the pool and sea and employ lifesaving procedures as required.
- Maintenance of all life saving equipment ensuring it is in good working order ready for use at all times.
- Maintain high levels of cleanliness in and around the designated areas i.e. litter free beach and pool area.
- Tertiary Education or Equivalent
- Strong swimming skills
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A