Website Jumeirah Group
To assist the Executive Housekeeper and Assistant Executive Housekeeping in smooth and efficient operation of the Housekeeping department, ensuring maximum Guest satisfaction and adhering to the standards required by the hotel and assist in the planning process.
- Assists in taking various inventories.
- Follow-ups on all out of order rooms.
- Interacts with suppliers and contractors.
- Ensures customer requirements are determined & met.
- Ensures correct distribution and control of master keys.
- Checks the logbooks and follows up on outstanding matters.
- Ensures the availability of resources to carry out all tasks
- Ensures that all equipment is well maintained and handled correctly.
- Actively promote an awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
- Ensures that responsibilities and authorities are defined and communicated within the organization.
- Conducts inspections of corridors, public areas, back of the house and rooms to ensure proper cleaning.
- Communicating to colleagues the importance of meeting customer as well as regulatory & statutory needs.
- Demonstrate commitment to the development and implementation of the QMS system and continual improvement of it’s effectiveness by:
- Handles guest complaints in accordance with the customer feedback SOP’s. reporting all complaints to the
- Executive Housekeeper and/or Housekeeping Manager.
- Is responsible for the supervision and coordination of the housekeeping attendants by making sure that these services are available and carried out with the utmost efficiency.
- Helps in maintaining record of all deep cleaning work i.e. window cleaning, carpet shampooing, drapery cleaning, mattress turning, bedspread cleaning, blanket cleaning and general rooms cleaning.
- Certificate in HS&E
- Group Trainer Certificate
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Hotel Operations
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 year experience in a junior management role within housekeeping in a 4/5 star hotel.
- Work experience within another guest facing department within the hotel industry.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A