The Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) is seeking applications for a career in technology in the regional offices of the Service.
- Develop, design, test, evaluate, deploy and support computer based aids for operational requirements.
- Plan, lead and conduct information collection activities and technical analysis on data related to intelligence gathering capabilities.
- Participate in the preparation of operational plans and carry out special operations in support of regional investigations.
- Collaborate with policy center in order to develop, design, test, evaluate and support new as well existing systems.
- Provide timely support to clients for issues and liaise closely with service providers pertaining to operational requests.
- Lead assigned projects with minimal direct supervision.
- Make recommendations required in order to maintain and improve current intelligence gathering capabilities.
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Problem Solving
- Organizational Skills / Multitasking
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with networks and network security (switches, routers, Virtual Private Networks, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, intrusion prevention systems);
- Undergraduate degree* and three (3) years of experience**.
- Experience with hard drive, cell phone legal analysis tools;
- Experience with telecommunication technologies;
- Experience with programming and scripting languages;
- Experience in leading projects;
- Experience in material and software configuration and troubleshooting;
- Experience in infrastructure and internet protocols;
- Experience with the administration of Virtualization technologies;
- Experience in computer security fundamentals and concepts;
- Technologist diploma* or Professional technologist equivalency designation and four (4) years of experience**.
- Experience with operating systems;
- Experience with computer and mobile programming and forensics.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gatineau, Québec, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A