The Role Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers keep coming back for more. It’s challenging and fast-paced from Market Street, to replenishing stock, to working on our checkouts, our friendly team love going above and beyond to bring our customers what they want. You’ll be part of a highly energised team who work hard and get the job done. Our stores are successful when we all work together to deliver a great experience for our customers, and our people make the difference. Flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to work nights.
- Our aim to offer more of what matters extends to our employees too.
- Join us and you can expect to enjoy great career prospects and a very competitive pay and benefits package.
- In addition to an attractive salary, we offer discount cards for you and two friends or family members giving you 10% off your shopping in Morrisons.
- We also offer company share options, a highly competitive pension scheme, Life Assurance and more besides.
- We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
- Please note; we may close the vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Louth, England
Application Deadline: N/A