The team is doubling the size of our business. At the same time, they’re keeping maintenance costs down and driving asset capability up. With full responsibility for assets from creation to disposal, their watchword is reliability. Better still, they make sure we don’t just do what we legally need to do but go further. So, we’ll embrace your fresh ideas to improve our use of energy and environmental resources. It’s all about meaningful change.
- You’ll be responsible for contributing to the design and maintenance strategies for all major assets both old and new.
- You’ll be responsible instruct DA and contractor staff on best practice in safe working and recommend changes in procedures to improve performance or safety.
- You’ll be responsible to Provide technical expertise and knowledge to the sections staff on a day to day basis and technical expert view on all matters related to your technical area (e.g. electrical, mechanical
- You’ll have clear understanding of Maximo CMMS from user point of view; Working knowledge of Company Asset and Work Management processes are preferred.
- You should have experience in Maintenance Best Practices; Cost Management; Spare Parts Management; Maintenance Planning and Control Project Management; Strong PC skills, Microsoft Office
- You’ll be educated to a Degree Level in one of related applicable engineering disciplines.
- You should have at least 5 years’ experience in specialist technical area.
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A