To provide engineering management service for nuclear engineering
- Perform assignments related to nuclear engineering process activities in accordance with standards and legislation.
- Implement and monitor the execution of nuclear engineering process activities.
- Provide regular oversight reports to senior management and committees.
- Managing and maintaining a process for quality knowledge management system.
- Develop and advice on staff, competency and resource management relating to the outcomes of knowledge management to ensure continuous business process improvement.
- Plant and System Knowledge
- Negotiation skills
- Basic leadership qualities
- Extensive knowledge of National and International Engineering Codes and Standards
- Sound knowledge of plant and engineering business processes.
- People Skills
- An understanding of international and national requirements.
- Presentation and Report writing skills
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Project Management skills
- Sound knowledge of integrated management processes, systems and practices.
- Financial Management Skills
- Leadership (team player, motivating teams, coaching, mentoring, etc.)
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 years related experience
- Relevant B Tech Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A