Provides financial services to meet client specific needs to promote, market and sell Financial Solutions in accordance with relevant legislation, to meet sales targets and achieve strategic business objectives. To provide customers with a mortgage solution at their convenience and in the process deliver on contracted sales targets through the delivery of superior customer service.
- Report any suspicious transaction and/or client to the Risk and Compliance Consultant for further investigation
- Provide superior customer service by proactively and timeously obtaining outstanding documentation to ensure complete applications
- Ensure that any query or complaint received from a customer is resolved within 24 hours of receipt and ensure continuous feedback to the customer
- Travel to and meet with prospective customers or sources, at a place and time of their convenience, providing mortgage customer solutions, assisting in completing and submitting the application with all required supporting documents to the Production Centre for processing.
- Educate and inform Sources of business on product, process and progress ensuring that they submit a completed application and remain informed
- Engage with other business units and departments to deliver superior business value
- Ensure that all business secured complies with the governance and compliance framework.
- Interact with Key Account Managers by scheduling regular one-on-one meetings to explore possible property development opportunities
- Engage with existing customers, identified through the relevant lead generation process, to establish possible re-mortgage needs and provide advice on mortgage lending.
- Execute action plans in order to meet the agreed and contracted Application, Final grant and Registration targets as per Performance Development plans.
- Prospect for potential direct customers and sources using various methods such as networking, referrals etc.
- Analytical skills
- IT literacy
- Understanding of Real estate and property markets
- Presentation and public speaking skills
- Marketing skills
- Selling and relationship skills
- General understanding of banking and financial services
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Negotiating skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years (Technical/Managerial) experience
- National Certificate or equivalent NQF level 5 qualification
- Property Finance experience
- Sales and customer relations experience in a Banking environment
- Experience in Home Loans or mortgage environment
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A