The JetBlue Travel Products (JTP) ByBlue Guide (Customer Care Agent) supports the ByBlue contact center strategy and operations for JTP. This Crewmember is expected to demonstrate expert knowledge of all ByBlue product offerings including, but not limited to: rental cars, hotels, theme park tickets, activities, and travel insurance. This Crewmember must show enthusiasm, flexibility, and skills in customer service/hospitality, sales, problem-solving, written, and verbal communication, as well as the ability to navigate multiple systems seamlessly. This Crewmember must be able to identify solutions through one call/one-contact resolution to perform exceptional Customer experience.
- Provide outstanding customer service and issue resolution for all ByBlue products through various customer support channels for all customers who purchase ByBlue products
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of all ByBlue products
- Collaborate with various teams across JTP to solve Customer issues
- Conduct performance analyses of new products and enhancements
- Evaluate complex customer problems, identify root causes, and generate resolutions
- Document support activities, customer issues, and resolutions for reference purposes
- Give product and process feedback to leadership as requested
- Generate revenue through the JTP sales strategy by maintaining expert knowledge of all ByBlue product offerings as outlined above
- Research product information related to ByBlue products, including, but not limited to JetBlue Airways and JTP
- Navigate multi-channel customer interactions (e.g., phone, chat, email, SMS, etc.) and troubleshoot systems as needed
- Manage customer information confidentially and accurately to ensure transactions are processed correctly
- Complete trainings successfully and stay proficient in the process, policies, and procedures of ByBlue products
- Work from the Support Center for a to be determined amount of days per month
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma.
- One (1) year of complaint resolution, customer service, or related experience.
- Demonstrate proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English
- Successful completion of initial ByBlue training
- Reside in the designated calling area: within one hour driving distance of Dania Beach, FL 33004
- Provide one telephone line and a high speed internet connection (minimum 256k connection speed)
- Provide a safe and professional office-work environment, free from background noise and distraction
- Able to work from the Support Center if experiencing technical difficulties at home or for meetings as needed
- Demonstrate proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint) and Internet Explorer.
- Ability to work independently and to contribute to the development of a growing team environment.
- Able to perform activities such as viewing and sitting in front of a computer terminal, navigating and toggling between multiple screens, talking
- and typing at the same time, and navigating menus and screens on a computer terminal.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to multitask with attention to detail.
- Flexible and able to work at any time, including nights, weekends, and holidays to support the 24/7 operation
- Able to pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dania Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A