Finding your role in such a fast-paced environment, you will provide excellent customer service in the global fashion center and create the best shopping experience. The jobs we provide will face challenges every day. Unlimited career opportunities are in your own hands. Your personal growth is as important as our business development.
- Process every transaction according to the cash register process
- Receive the goods and arrange them before delivery
- Perform price reduction process, price adjustment and install anti-theft deduction
- Follow sales rules, policies and guidelines to assist store safety and loss prevention
- On the sales floor, fitting rooms and cash desks provide excellent customer service to maximize sales.
- Maintenance of clothing, including: replenishment, stacking, hanging, sorting, display and sales
- Good at exploring sales opportunities and maximizing sales
- Candid and sincere, willing to listen and can receive feedback and communication from your team and manager
- Take stress in busy work and handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Be proactive and complete tasks quickly and efficiently
- Be willing to learn and be aggressive
- Friendly, good at communication and willing to help customers and colleagues
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Milton Keynes, England
Application Deadline: N/A