As a department manager you are responsible for overseeing a department to support the Sales and Profit of the store and along with your Team deliver a Customer First Experience.
- You oversee the training, development and succession of your team.
- You evaluate your team’s performance and provided regular feedback.
- You set development plans, follow-up and take any appropriate actions.
- You communicate clearly, share stores performance and set clear goals.
- You ensure Health & Safety, legal and security are in accordance with H&M standards and local laws to secure all employee and customers safety at all times.
- You strengthen our company culture and coach your team to do the same.
- You ensure customer first is top of mind in your department and the store.
- You analyse and follow up on Sales & Profit KPI’s for your department.
- You work together with the Visual Merchandisers to maximise sales.
- You work with the Store Management team to maximise conversion.
- Together with the Visual Team support implementation of Commercial actions.
- You ensure Operations & Best Practices are alive and followed.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A