Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Service equipment and/or facilities according to schedule.
- Keep up with new technologies and procedures for continuous individual development.
- Repair equipment and facilities according to standards.
- Provide inputs to the operational plan. Keep and maintain job record/register.
- Render quality assurance of produced objects.
- Render quality assurance of serviced and maintained equipment and/or facilities.
- Produce designs according to client specifications and within limits of production capability.
- Produce objects with material and equipment according to job specifications and recognised standards.
- Test repair equipment and/or facilities against specifications.
- Compile and submit reports.
- Supervise and mentor staff.
- Inspect equipment and/or facilities for technical faults.
- Computer-aided technical applications.
- Problem solving and analysis.
- Knowledge of legal compliance.
- Technical report writing.
- Knowledge of the Departmental policies, strategies and procedures.
- Planning and organising skills.
- Knowledge of OHS Act.
- Communication and Computer skills.
- A valid driver’s License.
- Knowledge of Public Service Legislation, Policies and Regulations.
- Decision making.
- Team work.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 0-2 years of experience.
- An appropriate Trade Test Certificate.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Carletonville, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A