Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Manage subcomponent by supervising the staff performing relevant administrative functions.
- Supervise subordinates for efficient and effective services delivery to promote Batho Pele in execution of all tasks for efficient ethics.
- Ensure efficient and effective control and use of all equipment.
- To support the Radiographer Manager in order to meet the objective of the Department.
- Chairing meetings and render effective patients cantered Radiography service for both in and outpatients.
- Develop, implement and monitor policies and procedures to ensure the effective running of the Department.
- Ensure timeous submission of monthly report and stats to the manager
- Ability to resolve problems and be able to take decisions in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Framework and Human Resource Management.
- Computer literacy, Knowledge of Radiation procedures and protocols, Ideal Hospital Realization
- Participate in Quality Assurance programs, Health and Safety and Infection Control
- Good communication skills, good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Current registration with HPCSA as a Radiographer.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as Diagnostic Radiographer and 5 years’ experience in supervisory level at Radiography Department.
- Appropriate National Diploma / Degree in Diagnostic Radiography.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Krugersdorp, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A