Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Assist Supervisor to monitor Commitment register.
- Assist with Cash collection service and perform sub-cashier duties.
- Perform reconciliation for Parking & Accommodation.
- Perform any duty related to Finance activities delegated to by the supervisor.
- Allocate Cash flow requisition as per SCOA segments.
- Perform Reconciliation of BAS/PERSAL/MEDSAS/SAP/ASSETS & Suppliers accounts, Compile petty cash replenishment documents.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Knowledge of ICD 10 of patients.
- Valid code 8 drivers’ license will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy (word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Ms Outlook).
- Knowledge of BAS, PAAB and SAP systems will be advantage.
- Good understanding of PFMA, DORA and Treasury regulations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 with minimum 2 years’ experience in public sector or National Diploma or equivalent (N4, N5, N6) in Finance, Credit & Public management or Public Administration with 1 year experience in public sector.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Carletonville, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A