Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Participate in CPD activities.
- Follow the correct channels of communication. Oversee allocated officials.
- Participate in quality assurance methods.
- Adhere to provincial, hospital and departmental policies, procedures, guidelines and regulations.
- Exercise care with all consumables and equipment.
- Assess and treat all adult patients with psychiatric disorders, within allocated clinical load.
- Supervise OT students.
- Assist with other clinical loads as needed.
- Partake in allocated administrative duties.
- Work experience or further training in the adult psychiatric field would be advantageous.
- Computer literacy (Ms Word, Ms Excel).
- Analytical thinking, independent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Registration with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) as an Occupational Therapist with independent practitioner status, plus proof of current registration for the period 2021/2022.
- Knowledge of the public service legislations, policies, and procedures.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Completion of community service year in Occupational Therapy.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Soweto, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A