Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Teach, train and examine under- and post-graduate students.
- Assist the Head of Division and Head of Clinical Department in administrative and managerial duties
- Supervision of Fellows, Registrars, MO’s, Interns and students in the clinical setting. Conducting clinical training ward rounds and giving small group tutorials as well as lectures.
- Active participation in research.
- Ward rounds, outpatient clinics, consultations and calls in Internal Medicine, Clinical Haematology and Medical Oncology.
- Proven ability to work with all Unit members, Specialist physicians, Registrars, MO’s, Students, and Interns and fulfil the University criteria in doing clinical research.
- Good people skills and leadership qualities.
- Registration with the HPCSA as a Medical Specialist (Clinical Haematologist).
Qualification & Experience:
- Appropriate qualification that allows registration with the HPCSA as a Medical Specialist in Internal Medicine plus a qualification in the Clinical Haematology.
- Continuous education and evaluation in the clinical setting.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A