Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Promotion of professionalism and leading by examples always.
- Be a team leader that is responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating & supervising.
- Ensuring that nursing care provided is within the scope of practice of nurses and legal frame work.
- Provision of high quality care that is holistic and is patient centered without stigmatization.
- Will also be responsible for ensuring that all quality assurance standard and other health mandates are implemented during her/his shifts.
- Effective utilization of resource, Advocate and facilitate proper treatment.
- Assist in completion of the clinical stationary and ensure that data is entered timeously.
- Good ethical practice & caring attitude.
- Good communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of One (1) year appropriate/ recognizable nursing experience as a Professional Nurse with South African Nursing Council (SANC) & registered with SANC as a Professional Nurse.
- Diploma / Degree in Nursing in terms of R425, or equivalent qualification that allows registration with SANC as a Professional Nurse.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Westonaria, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A