Website Ministry of the Environment, Conservation and Parks
Do you have strong administrative skills? Would you be rewarded by providing exemplary customer service within a park environment? If so, consider this interesting opportunity.
To provide group leadership and financial, administrative and clerical support to staff within a park environment. To provide effective customer service to internal and external clients.
- create correspondence, schedules, reports and use various computerized systems to ensure continual operation of the park
- provide customer service to internal and external clients
- prepare correspondence, assist in the preparation of revenue forecasts and work plans, and monitor the budget and expenditures
- assist with day-to-day group leadership of park attendants
- perform a variety of administrative, financial and clerical tasks to support a multi-disciplinary parks team
- You have demonstrated communication skills.
- You have well-developed customer service skills.
- You have knowledge of budgeting, work planning and mathematical/cash handling practices.
- You have ability to work with minimal supervision and under pressure while maintaining high levels of accuracy.
- You have knowledge/ability in administrative processes, protocols, and procedures.
- You have knowledge of computers and software such as word processing programs, spreadsheets, databases, electronic mail and the internet.
- You have proven interpersonal skills, tact, discretion and judgement to deal effectively with public, ministry officials and staff.
- You have group leadership skills to provide direction to clerical and gate staff by assigning work, training and monitoring performance.
- You must have a valid class ‘G’ driver’s licence or equivalent, as recognized by the Province of Ontario.
- You have skills to organize work, set priorities and complete work in a timely and efficient manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- You have an understanding and experience working with electronic and manual filing systems.
Company: Ministry of the Environment, Conservation and Parks
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Whitney, Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A