Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Implementation and monitoring of Health Care Waste compliance.
- The incumbent is needed to plan, implement, evaluate, maintain control and coordinate quality assurance in the facility.
- Prepare and partake peer review evaluation. Implementation of Ideal Clinic, OHSC, Occupational Health and Safety policy, complaints/compliments and suggestion guidelines, and monitoring of compliance.
- Hold quality assurance meeting in the facility and attend district.
- Implementation of patient safety incidents guidelines, infection prevention and control guidelines/policies.
- Conduct a comprehensive and holistic health assessment on clients of all age groups, with complex health problems (acute, chronic and emergencies).
- Formulation and implementation of quality improvement plans.
Qualification & Experience:
- A post basic qualification with a duration of at least one (1) year accredited with SANC in terms of Government notice R212 in the relevant specialty (Clinical Nursing Science, Health Assessment, Treatment and Care) with at least one (1) year of the appropriate/recognizable experience after obtaining the one (1) year post basic qualification in the relevant specialty (Clinical Nursing Science, Health Assessment, Treatment and Care).
- Diploma / Degree in Nursing in terms of R425, or equivalent qualification that allows registration with SANC as a Professional Nurse and four years(4) appropriate experience as a Professional nurse.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Westonaria, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A