Website Frontier Airlines
Supply exposure to and gain experience in airline operations at Frontier Airlines by working with one or more flight operations departments for a specific period of time. Closely work with departmental employees in assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist Flight Operations Department with various projects and functions as assigned including:
- Update company manuals in office and on aircraft in assistance to Publications.
- Assist Chief Pilot with Association grievance tracking and filing
- Track, maintain and order charts for charters, new cities and alternates, and New Hire pilots.
- Maintain an accurate seniority list and distribute monthly in accordance with pilot contract.
- Perform a variety of administrative functions including filing, answering phones.
- Act as a backup to post memos on Flight Operations Intranet site.
- Perform intermediate level administrative duties for the Chief Pilot and Assistant Chief Pilots to include drafting correspondence, developing and maintaining various spreadsheets.
- Help track and investigate crew delays.
- Log book Discrepancies Tracking and Notifications for AC Records department.
- Pilot Kiosk – (crew lounge and two Con A gate systems) make sure systems are on line, paper ordered and available, ink cartridges replaced.
- Responsible for Class II Navigation collecting and storing.
- Prepare weekly updates and project reporting.
Qualification & Experience:
- Current college student
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for escorted assess privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable.
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable.
- Possess excellent office and communication skills
- Working knowledge of PC, MS Office software to include Word, Excel and Outlook preferred
Company: Frontier Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A