Support the Engineering team to implement key automation and mobility projects. Drive continuous improvement projects on site with tangible ROI in this space. Responsible for analysing, diagnosing, solving, maintaining and repairing all DC automation and mobility equipment on site, ensuring this critical equipment runs optimally and reliably.
- Asset management on site (MDM rollout/manage).
- On site first line support and repair of all electrical, electronic and mechanical systems on site.
- Project management of onsite initiatives
- Optimize reliability of all systems and assets and implementing proactive maintenance strategies.
- Analyse on site equipment and come up with improvements or alternative solutions to reduce operational costs.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1-2 years IT Support (WiFi, Networks, PC)
- 2-3 years On site plant support and maintenance
- 1-2 years SCADA/PLC programming
- National Diploma/BTech Electrical/Mechanical/Mechatronics
- PLC and Automation Certification or Training
- 1-2 years Applications and Database support
- 1-2 years Industrial Automation and Systems Integration (Plant Engineer)
- 1-2 years Project Management experience
Company: The Foschini Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: City of Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A