To create and update technical test scripts to run automated testing to prevent errors/defects in the live system. Maintains existing scripts. Debugs results of automated testing.
- Create and update automated scripts to run automated regression testing, debug results. Maintain existing scripts and up to date test packs
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate and needed.
- Analyse and execute logged defects and follow up on defects that are not yet fixed.
- Ensure all Technical Performance Testing is loaded and recorded to prevent re-occurrence or errors in programmes
- Comply, understand and meet governance in terms of legislative, audit risk and process requirements for the Test Analysis Environment
- Ensure Quality Assurance processes are executed during technical testing by the team
- Provision of an efficient service for the test analysis function through careful and timeous analysis, planning, execution, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Increase operational efficiency and suggest solutions to enhance cost-effectiveness through the development of technical test scripts
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions by resolving queries fast and effectively
- Selenium critical
- This role requires an Automation Tester
- Mobile testing advantageous
- Java critical
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 to 3 years related experience.
- Minimum: Diploma or required relevant certification in testing or programming.
- Preferred: Degree and/or relevant certification including ISEB/ISTQB Certification; TMap Next. Engineer; ISTQB Advanced Analyst.
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg Metropolitan Area, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A