Manage the work programme of solution architecture development and deployment across all business IT projects and initiatives. Design, develop and govern the solution architecture of the Group in alignment with corporate business and IT strategies, ensuring appropriate balance between functional, service quality and systems management requirements. This necessitates engagement at the strategic enterprise level while also taking full responsibility for the solution architectures implemented by individual projects and programmes.
- Understanding of TOGAF, Zachman and other Enterprise Architecture frameworks.
- Understanding of ITIL Framework.
- Understanding of industry standard project management methods (e.g. PMBOK)
- Understanding of solution technologies such as Java/TPF/Oracle/BI/DW/ERP
- Understanding of industry standard development methods (e.g. RUP, SCRUM)
- Understanding of capability frameworks such as CMMI.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ideally higher level business-related qualification, such as MBA
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or an equivalent IT related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Specialist experience in at least two of the areas mentioned in Annex 1
- Experience of detailed business system architecture and design
- Ideally certification in at least one of the areas mentioned in Annex 1 Experience in the development of distributed, mission critical applications in heterogeneous environments/architectures for multi-user systems.
- Experience Information Technology.Project Management : 10+ Years
- Preferably technical leadership and architecture experience.
Company: Emirates Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A