As a branch administrator you are responsible for the overall management of the administrative function for the branch in an efficient and professional way.
- Coordinate meetings as required
- General meeting administration
- Ensure stats are up to date and available to required parties.
- Taking Minutes, agendas, typing and distribution of minutes/correspondence for the branch
- Ensure regular meetings with minutes
- Computer literacy essential (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook)
- Excellent Communication Skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Easy roster experience would be advantageous
- Listener experience advantageous
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A