The Community Operations Manager (COM) is required to assist the Branch Manager with growth and the local strategy. The COM will be responsible for all operational and managerial functions
- Check and control PSIRA registration/competencies/training monthly.
- Managing performance goal targets, in line with operational requirement and company strategy.
- Work with training resources to ensure that specific proactive training is conducted with all reaction and
- Managing daily, weekly and monthly compliance and required operational duties.
- Conduct performance appraisals and manage HR manage system.
- Manage and control all purchases.
- Arranging and attending of all joint SAPS operations, visibility drives, roadblocks etc
- Attend all serious crime incidents personally, and assist the client with any/all security needs.
- Attend all SAPS, crime and CPF meetings with the Branch Management team as far as possible.
- Control budget and manage overtime and expenses.
- Manage all new employees as required in the recruitment process.
- Co-ordinate admin staff to produce statistics on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis.
- Ensure that area response activities are carried out in such a manner to provide excellent customer service (attrition).
- Manage and keep track of all disciplinary hearings.
- Develop a working relationship with all key persons within the SAPS environment (sector members, sector commanders, CPF, station commander).
- Control Fleet requirements, managing fuel, violations, vehicle repairs and services.
- Monitoring/Coaching/Assisting of staff to continually better themselves (motivate staff)
- Work with Branch Management team to investigate and consider area innovations (technology and processes) approaches to pro-active security.
- Develop a measuring criteria and reports to show improvement in crime reduction and client growth related to the pro-active strategy.
- Manage and control FAMS firearms requirements.
- Compile reports, preliminary reports for incidents and accidents for management.
- Dealing with IR related manners and disciplinary enquiries.
- Regularly meet with Residential Guarding site steerco’s.
- Manage and improve all processes and resources to ensure compliance with the corporate Zero Harm philosophy.
- Take direct and full responsibility for the area. To be on call 24hours.
- Effectively manage incidents, including motor vehicle accidents to improve the Health and Safety of employees.
- Develop a crime reduction strategy in area of responsibility. Identify crime trends. Plan and execute special operations (FADT and/or joint operations) to combat the crime trend identified
- Managing and Measuring Work.
- Work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Building Effective Teams.
- Time Management.
- People Focused.
- Computer Literate (MS Office, advanced Excel, PowerPoint).
- Customer Focus.
- Firearm competency (business purposes).
- Valid driver’s licence with own reliable vehicle.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 years’ minimum experience, at Mid-Management level.
- Senior Certificate or equivalent.
- Post matric qualification in General Management advantageous.
- Grade A Security Certificate.
- Experience in the Security Industry.
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A