The successful incumbent will be responsible for the various administrative processes involved in the Project Management Office. The successful closure of all projects by ensuring administrative processes followed and once project closure reached all the required paperwork, financial processes for costs in the form of labour, material (stock and non-stock), subcontractor costs and consumables being booked and actioned for successful closure, invoicing and handover to service department for maintenance and support functions.
- Timesheets – In charge of the posting of Weekly job cards of Technicians.
- Booking of accommodation, leave, overtime, travel allowances and expense claims of all resources of the PMO
- Goods returned – process
- Update Project schedule with new data from SAP for CS and PS
- Logging of IOD’s for all resources of the PMO
- Handling of files from Sales – Receive file from sales
- Order resources, like equipment, subcontractors and software – Purchase order process on request from Project Managers
- Billing Process – Checks, changes, close out
- Track expenses and provide financial feedback to Project Managers and Head of PMO
- Schedule regular weekly and monthly meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps)
- Act as the point of contact for all participants of the PMO
- DN process and GRN process – POD and Tax Invoice print and in file.
- PO process – 2 days process – PO in File
- Weekly Booking of technicians – on request from Project Managers
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders – as required
- Checking of File received from Sales that all information is in the file before handing over file to Head of PMO.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Be able to work under pressure
- Good understanding on project management methodologies, financial acumen and understanding of Revenue
- Time Management
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 3 years administration and financial experience within a project environment
- A minimum of 3 years project administration experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A