A vacancy exists for a Regional Manager stationed at our Polokwane Branch. The position will report to the Regional Executive respectively. The overall purpose of this position is to ensure an effective and efficient day to day function and management of the region, growth, management of resources and most importantly sustaining healthy client relationships.
- Ensure that GOOD GOVERNANCE is always upheld.
- Evaluate staff on performance regularly – KPI’s.
- Responsible for all expenditure at Branch level (repairs, fuel, telephone, stationary, radio’s, etc.)
- Responsible for all Financial Management and Budgets at Branch level.
- Ensure that HQ support structures are complying with the requirements from branches i.e., wages, pay queries, etc.
- Responsible for all HR and IR relations at Branch Level.
- Develop staff / succession planning.
- Responsible for new business development.
- Ensuring that all operations comply with the standards and procedures required by the ISO quality management system
- Submission of monthly and quarterly reports as required by Management and Clients
- Ensuring that due process is followed regarding the submission of quotations for purchases or repairs
- Oversee the operational wellbeing and Management of the branch.
- Management of Area Managers and ensuring that all personnel matters are dealt with promptly
- Responsible for all Company Assets (vehicles, radios, computers, firearms, ammo etc.)
- Ensure strict compliance with various clients, adhering to contractual agreements.
- Maintenance of healthy client relationships.
- Strong planning, organizational, administration skills is required.
- Firearm Competency would be a bonus
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management and the implementation process thereof
- Good interpersonal and client liaison skills are required.
- Positive reference checks from previous employers or other sources
- Good overall managerial skills
- Good people skills
- Must have a solid understanding of Risk and Risk Management (including latest technology)
- A valid unendorsed driving license and own reliable transport
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent budgetary management skills
- Clear criminal record
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Grade 12
- Experience in investigation techniques and report writing.
- SIRA (SOB) Grade B (min) registration and accreditation
- At least 5 years’ experience in Security Operations at a very Senior / Executive level
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A