A vacancy exists for a Fleet Manager stationed at the CSA Helderkruin office. The position will report to the Group Transport and Logistics Manager. The overall purpose of this position is to manage the Head Office Fleet as well as company vehicle auctions and Policies within the Group.
- Manage Group Awareness as to Hazardous Material / Waste in the Fleet Space
- Keep and Maintain record of Drivers and Driver Qualifications based at CSA
- Receive and mail Daily Alerts to relevant Managers.
- Capture and Process Repair & Maintenance Quotes on GreenFleet Management System.
- Carry out at least one Branch visit per Month
- Attend all meetings where and when required
- Carry out Weekly Vehicle Inspections as well Quarterly Physical Verifications
- Send out Weekly Approved Driver/s Report
- Deal with any CSA Fine queries and CSA Department audits.
- Keep and maintain record of the CSA Fleet.
- Manage Administration of Vehicle Disposals/Auctions in line with Policy and including all relevant Departments
- Quality checks of Inhouse Workshops
- Maintain Vehicle Service and Licence Schedules
- Manage the Groups Driver Authorisation Compliance Database
- Strong Excel knowledge is essential.
- Knowledge of South African Transport Legislation
- Drivers Licence
- Communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Report writing skills.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation and compliance
- Must be willing to travel
- Ability to work extended hours.
- Proficiency in MS Word.
- Ability to work without supervision, under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to liaise professionally with Suppliers, personnel, and management at all levels.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in Motor Vehicle Assessment
- Grade 12
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A