The above positions is vacant at Estate Division, reporting to the Contracts Manager and Regional Manager. The overall purpose of the position is to ensure that all site specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times. To ensure the posting of Security Officers at the Estate.
- Auditing and verifying the access registers on a daily basis and generating exception reports.
- Ensuring that all HR related queries are dealt with promptly.
- Ensuring that all Security Officers meet the contractual requirements as stipulated by the client.
- Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the client regarding the improvement of services.
- Attend meetings with FSS Management and with the Client.
- Managing all projects concerning new business and ensuring the smooth take over thereof.
- Ensuring the posting of Security Officers are done timeously.
- Investigating incidents and submitting relevant weekly/monthly incident reports to Management.
- General management and supervision of security staff and ensuring all administrative queries are dealt with promptly.
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services and the client with regard to security services rendered.
- Ensuring continuous assessment of the Client’s premises and minimizing as far as possible risky access and creating several barriers to would be criminals.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer literacy and strong Admin Skills.
- Strong planning, organizational, administration skills is required.
- Willing and able to work extended/flexi hours if and when required.
- Ability to work under pressure and without supervision.
- Incumbents should be prepared to work night shift.
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport.
- PSIRA Grade A registered and accredited.
- No Criminal Record or any pending cases.
- Good interpersonal and client liaison skills are required.
- Must live in close proximity of Midrand.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate of equivalent.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ Residential/Estate Security Experience.
- Must have Tactical Experience.
- Staff Management experience essential.
- Experience in investigation techniques and report writing.
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A