The above position is vacant at Fidelity CashMaster in Waltloo, reporting to the Cash Devices Executive. CashMaster is one of the leading Cash automated device suppliers in SA.
We are looking for a highly driven individual that is a self-starter who will be responsible to manage the Research and Development team that designs products within Fidelity CashMaster ultimately becoming an expert in the entire product range. This position will manage the development, testing, training and implementation of the products.
- Recommend product enhancements and updates.
- Understand all the business rules.
- Coordinate with suppliers as well as development, production and operations teams on all aspects of the product/s.
- Develop test packs for the products.
- Manage the relationship with the suppliers
- Be able to provide support to the operations and production teams.
- Understand the market and coordinate solutions that will position CashMaster as a leading device supplier.
- Have a basic understanding of all the hardware, software and firmware that the product is made up of.
- Take responsibility for all testing of the products.
- Asses the needs of customers and design or source applicable solutions.
- Have a full understanding of the product/s.
- Manage the change control for the products.
- Be able to interface with customers and senior management.
- Maintain all documentation related to the products.
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to establish priorities
- Business analytical skills
- Teamwork and willingness to listen to others.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work schedules
- Problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Eagerness to learn new ideas, concepts and technologies
- Strong analytical skills
- Good planning and self-management skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience as a product specialist preferably in a technical industry
- A technical qualification in the fields of electronics or software development will be preferable though suitable experience will also be considered
- Experience in managing projects
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A