In the field of customer service, it is essential to be a ‘people person’ as you will spend your day trying to ensure your company’s customers are happy with the products they purchase and the level of customer service they receive. Depending on the role, you will be speaking to people by phone or face-to-face. If you enjoy helping people and relish the chance to test out your interpersonal skills, read on to see if a career in customer service is right for you.
A vacancy exists for a Call Center Manager stationed at the Fidelity CashMaster Call Center in Midrand. The position will report to the Head of Operations.
- Attend all meetings where and when required
- Creating a new feedback procedure for clients or improving upon the existing model.
- Learning about your company’s products/services and remaining up to date with any changes.
- Refer customers to senior staff when necessary.
- Investigating and solving customer problems; some are rather easy, but you will occasionally face a complicated issue.
- Meeting with management to discuss possible improvements to the company’s customer service
- Communicating with customers by email, phone, and face-to-face.
- Provide customers with refunds.
- Offering assistance to customers to ensure they find the right product/service.
- Ability to work without supervision, under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work extended hours.
- Drivers Licence
- Strong Customer Service and managing a team
- Communication skills
- Strong Excel knowledge is essential.
- Report writing skills
- Must be willing to travel
- Proficiency in MS Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A