A position for a General Manager for Specialized Services exists at the Helderkruin Corporate Office reporting to the Regional Executive. The General Manager is responsible for overseeing daily business operations and ensuring compliance to contractual requirements. Always maintain a professional working relationship with Executives, Regional Managers Branch Managers, Staff and Clients.
- Prepare and present daily, weekly and monthly reports for superiors
- Creating, managing budgets, optimize expenses, improve revenue, identify and manage risks
- Evaluate and improve, performance and productivity
- Review and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning and submittal for capital expenditures
- Customer satisfaction reports
- Coordinating divisional department activities
- Develop and maintain training of subordinates, through formal training and direct mentoring
- Develops, reviews, updates and implements business strategic planning, sales, financial performance, goals, objectives, and new development to improve business and profitability growth
- Ensure all major special projects / events are organised
- Evaluate and improve financial performance
- Oversee all staff, budgets and operations of the respective business area.
- To be a thoughtful leader, confident decision maker, helping subordinates to develop and to be productive.
- Complete fleet schedule, incl technology installed and site deployed, asset management
- Engage with current and potential clients in order to market and sell an end to end integrated solution
- Ensure all monthly reports are verified and signed off per division. Monthly feedback to be provided at Manco
- Ensure that feedback on projects is always provided to Regional Executive.
- Ensure staff are booked accordingly, lines are opened within 24 hours and billing is raised
- Ensure compliance with regulated legislation and acts
- The formulating of overall strategy, managing people and establishing policies and procedures.
- Ensure all clients are services as per contractual requirements
- Oversee recruitment and training of employees
- Strong Financial knowledge
- Valid driver’s licence with own reliable transport
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2000 quality Management and requirements
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels are essential.
- Computer literate and proficient on all Microsoft programs
- Knowledge of business process, function and acumen
- No criminal record or any pending cases
- Finance understanding and knowledge of excel
- Has a good command of the English language both written and verbal.
Qualification & Experience:
- Operational experience in numerous fields within the industry: Guarding, Cash in Transit, Armed Response, Specialised Services
- PSIRA Grade B registration and Accreditation
- Matric certificate (Grade 12)
- At least 10 years’ experience in Operational security industry
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A