The above position is vacant at CAPE TOWN, reporting to the Contract Manager. The main purpose of the positions is to ensure that the client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the Client with regard to security services rendered.
- Ensuring that contractual requirements are met as stipulated by the Client.
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels.
- High methodical working methods are required.
- Firearm Competency (Handgun, Shot gun or Rifle) – Business purposes
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work without supervision and under pressure.
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Friendly and polite.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience in the security industry.
- Drivers license (Code 10) Minimum 2 Years driving experience. (Grade A driver)
- Matric certificate, PSIRA Grade A/B registration and accreditation.
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A