The overall purpose of this position is to seek new business through networks, forge and sustain good relations with clients as well as maintain and grow own existing client base by offering a complete end to end integrated cleaning solution. The incumbent’s role would be to design, cost, propose and present complex integrated cleaning solutions to both existing and new clients which represents the full spectrum of not only the Cleaning offering but also the Group’s offering.
- Ensuring that quotations are submitted timeously to clients.
- Acquiring thorough in-depth trade and competitor knowledge
- Compiling and submitting weekly and monthly management reports.
- To ensure that all contracts and quotations are completed accurately and in full, with necessary site plants and or any other addendum’s to be attached
- Planning, budgeting, coordinating and attending to client’s requirements.
- Personally designing and costing the complete solution offering
- Preparing and presenting complex proposals.
- Attending to potential clients in different areas of responsibility
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with clients
- Ensure timeous submission of all paperwork to ensure enough time allowed to source any non-standard stock items.
- Ensure only approved equipment in accordance with company policies are sold
- Accountability for client growth and proactively increasing turnover through own existing client base as well as new clients
- Securing profitable new business.
- Assisting with marketing related issues.
- Physically conducting site surveys for all cleaning requirements
- Identify and develop sales opportunities, incorporating extensive cold calling activities, in order to maximize growth within a specific market.
- Addressing and resolving client’s queries promptly and satisfactorily.
- Ability to work under pressure and for extended hours, if required
- Reliable car
- Computer Literate (MS Office, advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional and well presented at all times
- Must be prepared to travel
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
Qualification & Experience:
- Senior Sales experience in cleaning industry essential
- Post Matric qualification or equivalent
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Goodwood, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A