The Community Operations Manager is to assist the Branch Manager with growth (OI, customers, attrition etc.) and the deployment of the local community strategy within the branch. The incumbent will be responsible for all operational managerial functions within the branch
- Monitoring/Coaching/Assisting of staff to continually improve them-selves (motivate staff).
- Manage and control FAMS firearms requirements.
- Running “special projects”.
- Control Fleet requirements, managing fuel, violations, vehicle repairs and services.
- Check and control PSIRA registration/Competencies/training monthly.
- Quarterly area security risk assessment to be conducted based on the modus operandi identified from all incidents (identify vulnerable areas within the areas and propose solutions / suggestions to the Branch
- Arranging and attending of all joint SAPS operations, visibility drives, roadblocks etc.
- Take direct and full responsibility for the Area. To be on call 24hours.
- Managing performance goal targets, in line with Operational requirement and company strategy.
- Monitoring of BPSI clocking’s and driving discipline of not having unmanaged clocking’s -103s.
- Compile reports, Preliminary reports for incidents and accidents, for management.
- Maintenance and managing of LSS sites.
- Understanding of the competitive landscape as it relates to the pro-active model.
- Assist in ensuring that all media channels (WhatsApp groups) are set up (via CMC). Ensure the process of acknowledging messages, dispatching and feedback is adhered to.
- Manager for further discussion with the community.
- Dealing with IR related matters and disciplinary enquiries..
- Develop a working relationship with all key persons within the SAPS environment (sector members, sector commanders, CPF, station commander).
- Manage and keep track of all disciplinary hearings.
- Managing daily, weekly, and monthly compliance and required operational duties:
- Manage all new employees as required in the recruitment process.
- Ensure all operations are recorded (report and photos) and sent to Branch Manager and marketing to arrange for distribution to all clients.
- Work with training resources to ensure that specific proactive training is conducted with all reaction and LSS officers within the area (ensure training is aligned to the pro-active approach).
- Effectively manage incidents, including motor vehicle accidents to improve the Health and Safety of employees.
- Attend all serious crime incidents personally, and assist the client with any/all security needs.
- Manage Payroll requirements daily and monthly (Time books, leave, OT and absenteeism).
- Command Skills
- Extensive knowledge of Operations, Sales, Technical and Administration.
- Firearm competency (Business purposes)
- Computer Literate (MS Office, advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
- Valid driver’s license.
- Managing through systems
- Time Management
- Integrity and trust
Qualification & Experience:
- Post matric qualification in General Management advantageous
- Grade B Security Certificate – (existing or to be obtained on appointment)
- 3 years’ minimum experience, at Mid-Management level.
- Senior Certificate or equivalent
- Grade B PSIRA Certificate
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lenasia, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A