- Operating losses at a minimum.
- Refresher training with all tellers monthly
- Laid-down risk control and security procedures always adhered to.
- Audit Requirements and implementation of all necessary files and documents – ongoing project.
- Planning is generally on a daily to weekly basis within regular activity cycles.
- Maintain head office liaison with regards to daily reporting
- Ensure the adherence to all standard operating guidelines within Cash Centres.
- Full report to be submitted to Regional Manager after each branch visit has been concluded, including the POE for staff trained / refresher training done.
- Ensure that laid-down procedures regarding the handling and movement of cash are adhered to.
- Information on all and any updates on processing platforms to be formalised and communicated to all branches.
- Training Registers per staff member to be in place for audit purposes.
- Subordinate effectiveness, motivation and teamwork
- Able to take the initiative within limits of authority.
- All new appointments must be trained on site by the Regional Trainer i.e., Tellers / Supervisors and Cash Centre Managers/
- Always ensure whilst doing observation that the required laid-down policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Mitigating Risk and Avoidable Losses by checking for accuracy and compliance to the SOP’s when branch visits are conducted.
- Refresher training with each branch Cash Centre Managers
- Refresher training with all Supervisors monthly
- Reconciliation and balancing
- Undertake basic trend analysis of cash usage.
- Cash Centre queries and requirements
- Accurate record keeping within the Centre.
- Portfolio of evidence for each employee per branch to be in place for audit and record purposes.
- Able to handle pressure
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Adheres to deadlines
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of the operating and daily preventative maintenance of Cash Centre Equipment i.e., Julongs / GPT’s etc.
- Clear criminal record.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the cash Centre operations
- Transport Required
- Knowledge of all processing and capturing platforms within Cash Centres
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Qualification & Experience:
- Up to 2 years’ experience in a similar role or Cash Centre experience.
- Matric Certificate or equivalent.
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A