The overall purpose of this position is to seek new business through networks, forge and sustain good relations with clients as well as maintain and grow own existing client base by offering a complete end to end integrated risk mitigation solution.
The incumbent’s role would be to design, cost, propose and present complex integrated security solutions to both existing and new clients which represents the full spectrum of not only the Commercial offering but also the Group’s offering.
- Ensure Revenue targets are met by achieving planned sales goals. Targets may vary as per business requirement and at management discretion.
- Identify and develop sales opportunities, incorporating extensive cold calling activities, in order to maximise growth within a specific market
- Acquiring thorough in-depth trade and competitor knowledge
- Physically conducting site surveys for all security requirements
- Attending to potential clients in different areas of responsibility
- Personally designing and costing the complete solution offering
- Ensure timeous submission of all paperwork to ensure enough time allowed to source any non-standard stock items.
- Securing profitable new business.
- Addressing and resolving client’s queries promptly and satisfactorily.
- To ensure that all contracts and quotations are completed accurately and in full, with necessary drawings and or technical addendum’s to be attached
- Compiling and submitting weekly and monthly management reports.
- Planning, budgeting, co-ordinating and attending to client’s requirements.
- Preparing and presenting complex proposals.
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with clients
- Ensuring that quotations are submitted timeously to clients.
- Ensure only approved equipment in accordance with company policies are sold
- Assisting with marketing related issues.
- Accountability for client growth and proactively increasing turnover through own existing client base as well as new clients
- Reliable car
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and for extended hours, if required
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer literate
- Professional and well presented at all times
- Must be prepared to travel
- Computer Literate (MS Office, advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
Qualification & Experience:
- Post Matric qualification or equivalent
- PSIRA grading for position – Grade B (Company Requirement)
- Senior Sales experience in security industry essential
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A