Prepare and report relevant financial report timeously and accurately.
- Assist with the completion of vendor documents
- Liaise with Procurement as and when required.
- Ensure that the General Ledger reconciliations are prepared timeously and accurately.
- Assist in the resolution of AP queries as and when required
- Review vendor documents and liaise with Vendor to ensure all documents are received for once off or recurring vendors.
- Manage Petty Cash float
- Create RQN when requisitioner is on leave or there is an increase in volumes.
- Communicate with your line manager regularly and make recommendations on improving efficiencies in the department.
- Take personal accountability and responsibility for the tasks assigned to you
Qualification & Experience:
- Studying towards an Accounting Degree + 3 years’ experience
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A