Expedia Group is revolutionizing travel through the power of technology, and the eCP team is at the heart of that mission. eCP provides a world class platform of ecommerce technologies and services operating at global scale to support our rapidly growing family of brands.Together, we enable each of our customer transactions to flow seamlessly from the click of the ‘book’ button on one of our brand sites all the way through to our general ledger system and into the P&L. By bringing together product, technology and operations, we accelerate innovation, enable test and learn, and constantly push ourselves to evolve and innovate for the future.
- Solve complex business problems by utilizing disciplined development methodology, producing scalable, flexible, efficient and supportable solutions using appropriate technologies
- Be a part of our development team and actively participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, functional and technical design, development, testing and roll-out, and support.
- Teach and mentor junior developers in project implementation methodology
- A self-starter who is consistently looking to innovate and find ways to enhance our customer’s experience, with ability to own epics from end to end.
- Strong communication skills. You articulate your ideas to peers and leaders, providing details and understanding of your approach. You keep solid documentation.
- Proven ability to collaborate among peers, leaders and across functions and business groups. You enjoy and take pride in the work of the team.
- Strong technical proficiency, capable of problem solving and applying critical thinking. A deep understanding of software design principles, algorithms and data structures.
- Elegant technical designs are part of your DNA.
- Strong coding skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in object-oriented programming
- Prior experience working with distributed systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience
- 3+ years Software Development work experience (using any mainstream programming language)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellevue, Washington, US
Application Deadline: N/A