Website Etihad Airways
This is a unique opportunity to lead company-wide initiatives and policies on treasury, risk, insurance and financial operations areas to ensure efficient treasury and financial risk controls are adhered to resulting in reduced risk exposure and compliance to internal and external regulations.
- Review funding proposal to ensure efficient and cost effective management of operations ensuring that the Company achieved market competitive pricing in all transaction and service types.
- Lead major project initiatives to ensure the improvement of strategic capabilities according to business needs
- Advise senior management on most suitable treasury methods, methodologies and best practices to ensure best practice and innovative frameworks are employed
- Review and approve all project initiatives to ensure feasibility and compliance with Company treasury strategy and business needs
- Lead, coach and provide feedback to the management team to ensure the continuous development of Leadership competencies across the treasury team
- Define, cascade and monitor the implementation of the strategy, complex transactions, policies and procedures for department functions to ensure compliance with Companys objectives and external regulations
- Develop funding strategies and business plans to ensure the efficient and effective operations of treasury department
- Develop financial risk management strategies to ensure efficient and cost effective execution of financial transactions
- A minimum of 10 – 15 years of relevant work experience
- Expert with MS Excel, and highly skilled with other MS Office products including PowerPoint and Word.
- Familiarity with financial/accounting principles and having legal and contractual expertise.
- Ability to communicate complicated and technical points clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Bachelor Degree from an academically outstanding undergraduate institution, ideally in the field of finance or relevant work experience
- MBA or Master’s degree is highly desirable
- Formal treasury/insurance certification from ACT or Chartered insurance/finance/treasury institute is highly desirable
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A