Website Etihad Airways
A Flight Instructor is responsible of the conduct of training courses and programs required to satisfy the training and licensing requirements for Etihad Aviation Training Students flight crew members, instructors, and examiners, as mandated by the regulatory Authority, and in accordance with the policies, procedures and programs specified in the relevant Training Manuals and Operations Manual Part D.
- Conduct Etihad Aviation Training flight training, to ensure that all applicable regulatory requirements and company objectives are satisfied.
- Conduct full-time instructional activities at Etihad Aviation Training to ensure currency and up-to-date training protocols are incorporated within the training regimen and trainees receive the highest level of training standard.
- Conduct relevant training programs, to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory and company requirements, and to ensure that the highest levels of training quality and standardization are achieved.
- Support the Chief Flight Instructor in the development and implementation all applicable cadet and employee training courses.
- In cooperation with the Chief Flight Instructor, act as subject matter expert in helping to develop appropriate training course material.
- To ensure on-going coordination with the Chief Flight Instructor , and that any issues raised concerning the conduct of training assigned cadets are appropriately addressed and resolved.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years in the aviation industry as a pilot/flight instructor, preferably delivering instruction in an Integrated ATPL/MPL training environment or 2 years line flying experience at a commercial operation.
- Minimum 500 hours total flight time and 200 hours of instruction.
- Formal ICAO operational safety and relevant training certifications.
- Knowledge of the Company and GCAA requirements for pilot training.
- Meet other applicable GCAA regulatory requirements as outlined in CAR-FCL and CAR-ORA relating to the specified position.
Hold a current GCAA CPL/IR or ATPL ME,SE with FI privileges (Type Rating an advantage) or ICAO equivalent acceptable for reciprocal recognition by the GCAA.
- Be highly computer literate.
- Experience in a turbine aircraft in a training/checking role in a Multi-crew or single-pilot environment in modern EFIS equipped aircraft an advantage.
- Multi-crew experience an advantage.
- Sound presentation skills.
- Secondary school completion (A-Level or equivalent) (College degree an advantage).
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A