Website Etihad Airways
If you are passionate about driving change and follow the servant leader principles, the key responsibilities will be to coach & provide guidance to the squad(s) in adherence with Scaled Agile Framework. Arrange, facilitate and schedule meetings, demos and decision-making processes to ensure that the proper adaptation process is in use. This includes sprint team backlog grooming estimating and sizing effort, release planning, sprint planning, daily stand-ups and retrospective. Ensuring communication with senior stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risk, and drive relentless improvement. We are looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills.
- Manage interdependencies between agile teams
- Oversee scrum process and coach the squad(s); facilitate transparency, inspection, and adaption.
- Empower the squad(s), and shield them from outside influences and distractions.
- Maintain an exceptional level of customer focus centered on integrity and transparency.
- Work across stakeholders and teams to continuously improve. Drive delivery and continuous improvement by utilizing feedback and metrics to identify areas of opportunity.
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the squad(s) and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Participate in Scrum of Scrums forum and assist the team with SAFe practices.
Qualification & Experience:
- Expert user of Atlassian apps; Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Minimum 5 – 7 years in-depth experience in the IT and a minimum 2+ years’ experience as SCRUM Master;
- Additional certification in Agile/Scrum/SAFe and waterfall methodologies is desirable
- Experience working with dynamic, highly collaborative teams, requiring close consultation and coordination.
- Experience in leading matrix organizational structures and cross-geographies location
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent;
- Experience successfully delivering solutions on an aggressive schedule.
- Experience in business analysis, product/project management, or product development.
- Certified SCRUM Master; SAFe Agile certification / knowledge is a must.
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A