Website Etihad Airways
The Foundation Trainee will learn the work skills required to commence a career with Etihad Aviation Group as a Guest Service Agent (GSA). The Foundation Programme therefore focuses on bringing the Foundation Trainee to a sufficient level of proficiency to perform the role of GSA through a structured development programme encompassing English language skills, IT skills, soft/business skills and technical/role specific skills.
- Successfully complete all required training as per the training syllabus.
- Work shift timing (including nights, weekends and public holidays) as required.
- Comply with all rules, policies, procedures, terms and conditions and/or codes of conduct.
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior experience in a customer service role is an advantage
- Minimum a high school certificate
- Completed UAE National Military Service (where applicable)
- Minimum English language ability CEFR level 2.1 or equivalent
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A