Website Etihad Airways
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Global Hub in Abu Dhabi as Manager, IFE Projects. Reporting to the Head of IFE, you will project manage and deliver high profile, complex technical Inflight Entertainment and Connectivity projects on forthcoming aircraft programmes. Your role will be to effectively manage the technical performance and SLAs of IFEC vendors on current and future fleet with a focus on increasing guest satisfaction with IFEC services.
- Managing timely software roll-outs on operational fleets
- Coordination with and site visits to Original Equipment Manufacturers or OEMs (Airbus and Boeing) to manage supply chain
- Manage technical aspects and timelines of IFEC projects on assigned new fleet programmes (B787HOV, B777X, A350, A321NEOs)
- Conduct benchmarking studies and analysis on technical performances of competitors with similar IFEC configurations and recommend best practices to improve performance of EY fleet
- Quality checks of software (Application Testing Protocols (ATP) and FSATs) at current vendors before software releases
- Managing relationships with Fleet Development and Fleet Planning departments to ensure delivery of a/c programmes to agreed timelines
- Managing SLAs of IFEC vendors and OEMs on operational fleet to help drive up guest satisfaction
- Managing relationships with IFEC vendors and seat manufacturers integrating IFE hardware & peripherals into selected seats.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university within a relevant disciple or Diploma with relevant work experience.
- Technical qualification in IFE or avionics would be preferable
- An industry expert with related experience spanning 5 years working in a technical IFE role within the airline industry or for a reputable IFE supplier
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A