Website Etihad Airways
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Global hub in Abu Dhabi as a member of the Cabin Interiors team within our Product & Guest Experience division. The main objective of the role is to design, manage, and implement Etihad’s aircraft lifecycle strategy, leveraging trends for satisfaction in balance with commercial and operational requirements. You will evaluate, select, and manage suppliers and or vendors to deliver on-board products in line with the brand and product lifecycle, maximizing durability and maintainability. You will take great pride in designing interiors utilizing the brand, enhancing and unifying guest experience throughout the journey.
- Coordinate all stakeholders to establish a clear and agreed scope to drive the design process.
- Research of industry trends by conducting competitor analysis.
- Support interior design strategy by conducting market research to validate and identify trends.
- Develop and sponsor business cases to justify feasibility of proposed initiatives
- Manage cabin interior product specifications and standards to optimize brand experience.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure the feasibility of proposed innovations are in compliance.
- Conduct RFP evaluations for vendor selections and recommendations.
- Develop and implement the aircraft cabin specification for interior products.
Qualification & Experience:
- Research and benchmarking skills
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the transport industry (aviation/automotive/rail)
- Knowledge in Aircraft Interiors and passenger expectations. (Layout of Passenger Accommodations) configuration and definition would be a distinct advantage
- Human factors and Ergonomics, Decompression, kinematic operation.
- Experience in the end-end Design process.
- Adobe creative suite, 2D/3D software
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor degree (Ideally in the field of Aeronautical/Mechanical engineering/Industrial Design).
- Proficiency in Business case preparation, presentation and negotiation.
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A