To lead the development and compilation of the Boards’ approved borrowing plan, taking direct responsibility for arranging of non-listed debt facilities from Commercial Banks, Development Finance institutions and other lenders.
- Develop and compile the annual borrowing plan, which forms part of the corporate plan, to ensure adequacy of funds to meet Eskom’s short-term funding and liquidity requirements.
- Provide Strategic leadership and optimise performance of the overall activities of the Funding Execution Section.
- Lead the arrangement of non-listed debt facilities from Commercial Banks, Development Financing Institutions and other Lenders.
- Develop and continuously enhance Eskom’s medium to long-term funding strategy, taking into consideration Eskom’s sources of funding, access to the Government guarantees, upcoming maturities, lender requirements and overall cost of funding.
- Ability to work under stress and meet critical deadlines
- Sound knowledge of policies, procedures, and internal controls
- Developing others and building effective team
- Understanding of financial markets and business issues with respect to regulatory requirements
- Be customer focused with good customer relations and interpersonal skills
- Innovative and pragmatic business approach
- Coaching and mentoring
- Knowledge of Treasury related functions and systems
- Good knowledge of best business practice and trends
- Analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 10 Years’ experience originating Bank debt and/or DFI debt
- Degree in Finance, plus a post graduate qualification / Legal degree at a NQF level 8 with 480 credits
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A