To ensure Eskom Treasury has the necessary policies, strategies, processes, and systems to monitor and secure sufficient liquidity, taking direct responsibility for managing domestic financial market trading room activities.
- Oversee the process of drawing down on loan facilities and equity contributions to ensure funds are received timeously.
- Provide strategic leadership and optimise performance of the overall activities of the Capital Market and Liquidity Management Section.
- Collaborate with the General Manager Treasury and Investor Relations in maintaining Eskom’s relationship with ratings agencies.
- Lead financial market trading room activities and the arrangement of listed debt facilities from Institutional
- Investors and taking into consideration the liquidity requirements of the business.
- Develop and continuously enhance Eskom’s process for monitoring and assessing liquidity in the short to medium term, taking into consideration risk factors, which may cause deterioration in Eskom’s liquidity position.
- Administrative management skills
- Results orientation and learning orientation
- Eskom`s policies, procedures, and internal controls
- Coaching and mentoring
- Ability to conduct meetings and manage projects
- Developing others and building effective team
- Understanding of financial markets and business issues with respect to regulatory requirements.
- International Finance Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Communication and presentation skills
- Best business practice and trends
Qualification & Experience:
- 10 Years’ Treasury Debt Capital Market Experience.
- Degree in Finance, plus a post graduate qualification / Legal degree at NQF 8 level with 480 credits
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A