To provide project coordination and project administration support to the Senior Manager (Central Purchasing Agency) with effective support functions to the various Central Purchasing Agency (CPA) programmes.
- Documentation control.
- Project administration.
- Knowledge and stakeholder management.
- Project reporting.
- Management of project resources.
- Data management
- Computer literacy
- Encourage the right behaviour
- Management reporting
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Sound interpersonal relations
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 Years’ experience Project Management /Planning
- National Diploma in Business Administration/ Management/ Marketing /Commerce at NQF 6 with 240 Credits
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Germiston, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A